Our focus in developing Voyager RIS has been to provide clients with a flexible and highly functional system. Voyager RIS provides integration and interaction with other software products. It has been designed to cater for all the requirements of radiology practices.
- Multiple methods for finding patients.
- Multiple addresses and phone numbers for individual patients.
- Provides an easy view for reception staff of patient arrival times, whether patients have been billed and reported.
- Multiple waiting rooms selection for Reception Staff, Reporting Staff and Doctors providing greater customised functionality.
- Print camera, bag labels and Radiographer’s worksheet
- Private, Workers Compensation and Third Party Billing, Receipting, Duplicates, Automatic Medicare Claim Form printing and Medicare bulk billing.
- No limit to number of Fee Levels per item in billing correct fee to respective accounts i.e. Private, Medicare Schedule or Rebate, Special Practice rates, etc.
- Patient and Payer (debtor) files are completely separate providing greater flexibility in billing and accounting functions.
- Maximum gap calculations can be applied if required by individual practices.
- Multiple payment types cash, cheque, credit cards, Eftpos and EDI.
- Full details of payment method are retained for future reference. Automatic gap receipt allocation. Partial or over payments (credit notes).
- Cheques may be split over multiple accounts while still being reported as one cheque on bank deposit slip.
- Multiple invoices can be paid on one receipt including multiple patients linked to the same account.
- Receipts can be applied across multiple clinics.
- Detailed bank deposit slip generated for clinic.
- Correction or reversal of receipts is simple and appears on the detailed audit trail.
- Medicare On-line.
- Simple batching and receipting procedures. Allows you to make amendments at time of receipting.
- Ability to quickly resubmit disputed or rejected forms in a resubmit batch to Medicare and perform a subsequent batch receipt.
- Ability to view Medicare/Veterans Affairs batches on screen for easy reconciliation.
- Many debtor analysis reports are available. Accurate, date driven reports of outstanding balances.
- Accounts Rendered with escalating, overdue messages.
- Flag bad debts or slow payers with comments against their account for quick reference.
- Detailed external doctor database can be maintained including ability to flag with Preferences for Bag and Report Delivery.
- Multiple clinic address, phone numbers and provider numbers can be maintained for referring doctors.
- Ease in updating Item information for new items or fee changes.
Items can be grouped into defined categories for reference and provides for breakdown in financial and statistical information by item category and/or group.
- Detailed financial and practice analysis reports are available. All Reports allow variable selection parameters e.g. date range, multiple clinics/division and /or doctors.
- Some financial and analysis reports can be obtained in graphical format either on screen and/or printed.
- Reports calculate at time of display or printing providing complete accuracy. Reports can be exported to third party software such as Excel or Access.
Example reports include:
- Patient lists
- Doctor lists and labels including ability to group into categories or speciality
- Item schedule lists
- Daily audit trail (detailed & summary) • Bank deposit slips
- Debtors aged trial balance with election for clinic/ division Debt collection and movement reports.
- Write-off and credit note reports
- Referring doctor analysis reports
- Item analysis available by category Doctors income & billing reports Practice/Clinic analysis
- Patients seen & billing analysis
- Fully integrated with patient database and doctor database. Provides the ability to quickly produce personalised correspondence. Interface available for Word for Windows or Windows Wordpad.
- Screen for Radiologists to quickly view previous patient reports.
- Healthlink module provides secure emailing of reports.
- Voice Dictation & Recognition
- Ability to search for first available appointment based on patient request and equipment availability.
- Bookings are based on procedure and linked to equipment, room and radiographer availability.
- Closed room and clinic days can be flagged to cater for equipment service.
- Print day sheets for Radiologists and Radiographers.
- Flag cancelled appointments. Reason for cancellation is maintained.
- SMS Appointment Reminders
- Print spooler management to control printer functions or redirect printing tasks.
- Ability to interface with Telerad Software for import of images into Patient reports.
- Transaction rollback ensuring data security and integrity
- Functional client-server networks providing for both small to large multi-site networks. All workstations have multi tasking capabilities.
Third party software
• Voyager RIS can interface with various third party software including Voyager PACS, Healthlink and Medicare On-Line.
Some Benefits of installing Voyager RIS
Improve practice efficiency
- Voyager RIS has designed a flexible and extremely easy to use system. Staff will quickly adapt to the system, which eliminates mundane and time consuming tasks.
- With Voyager RIS multi-tasking functionality staff at the front desk can use their screen to simultaneously, register, bill, receipt, make appointments etc., increasing efficiency.
- Practice management reporting is a simple task enabling you to monitor the complete operation of the practice.
Reduction of errors
- Voyager RIS provides an audit trail for the practice so that errors or fraud can be detected.
- Staff can confirm patient details on the system ensuring correct patient history files are selected and duplicates are eliminated.
Improved patient service
- Staff are able to spend more time assisting patients and doctors because routine accounting and patient reporting work is handled by the mi-Soft System.
Improved cash flow
- Accounts rendered and detailed statements for workers compensation and third party can be produced as frequently as necessary to ensure debt levels are minimised.