The Voyager Diagnostic Workstation has been designed in association with radiologists and is aimed specifically at improving the efficiency of radiologist workflow. The Voyager Diagnostic Workstation can be used as a standalone station for local connection to modalities and/or Telerad receive, or can be part of an enterprise wide PACS network.
Voyager Diagnostic can connect directly to DICOM modalities, Film Digitizers and Document Scanning units. It utilizes advanced database options allowing long term storage of images, with configurable user worklists and advanced search functions to assist users with customizing the Voyager application to their exact needs. Recent and long term stored images and studies can easily be accessed by the user.
Features and Options of Standalone Workstation
- Configurable desktop for users. The configuration is saved for each user with each configuration activated by user login.
- Customized toolbar configuration
- Customized user preferences
- Window & Level (including W/L presets)
- Programmed mouse buttons for quick image manipulation
- Modality defined image layout
- Magnify, Zoom, Pan
- Flip (Left/right, Top/Bottom), Rotate
- Image inversion
- Measurements, ROI, and Angles
- True size image display (1:1)
- Advanced comparison mode (with side by side, sheet mode, auto position matching)
- Cine, Tile or Stack mode
- Multiple enhancement tools
- Integrated push-pull teleradiology function
- Multiple criteria available for sorting of worklist entries
- Customized worklist filters and searches
- Image export
- Supports dual monitor display plus an administration monitors.
- Voyager DICOM Modality Worklist can be provided as an option.
- Integration to RIS (HL7)
- Supports launching of third party applications such as 3D, digital dictation and orthopedic templating.
- Upgradeable to full PACS workstation.
Note – Some products, features or configurations may not be available in USA.